Home Forums EnlightenedStates Discussion General Any Review for Servitor

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of AngelsTrumpet AngelsTrumpet 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Voodoo man
    Voodoo man
    • Participant

im interested in this one with extra abilities, im lack of informations how the communication will be with the servitor

is it visual communication like i could see him around with my eyes or will it be only mental like i could see him only in mind.

if the mind is the answer, isn’t like i will have conversation with my inner voice, it can cause like daydreaming or schizophrenia …. like mental issues

i just lack of informations in servitor

i have read about tought-forms and tulpas people said is like mental communication

Profile photo of AngelsTrumpet
    AngelsTrumpet
    • Participant

Hi Voodoo man!,
    I’ve actually just purchased a Servitor the other day. I haven’t used it just yet as it isn’t ready but I’ll be happy to keep you posted on updates when I do get it.
    In the article on this site about them, they say communication with the servitor is verbal but you should also mentally imagine what it is you desire.
    You can scroll down to the blue text that reads “How do you communicate with Servitors”. If you haven’t already read the article, give it a read! It answered a lot of my questions 🙂

~AngelsTrumpet

AngelsTrumpet
    • Participant
    Voodoo man
    • Participant

Thank you so much Angel, keep updating 🙂

AngelsTrumpet
    • Participant

Then so I shall, you’re very welcome ^_^

I may put the updates in the “Energy Work” section of the “Magick” forum so others may find it as well, but I’ll let you know here when I’ve received mine 🙂

Being patient is torture almost, I’m pretty excited!

~Angel

AngelsTrumpet
    • Participant

Hi again!
    I’ve received my Servitor!
    I have verbally introduced myself to it as its Master and also named it.
    The email that is sent when your servitor is finished also has more info on communicating with it; verbal, mental and emotional combined are the best method.
    🙂

~Angel

Voodoo man
    • Participant

cool 🙂 hope to hear more

AngelsTrumpet
    • Participant

I’ve made a post of my progress so far, but I accidentally put it in the Progress Logs part of Sapien Medicine and can’t delete it to repost.
    Give it a read if you like 🙂

~Angel

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.