Home Forums Sapien Medicine Reviews/Testimonials Magnetic Fields Review

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Samuel G Samuel G 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Irhaf Inc
    Irhaf Inc
    • Participant

So, I received the magnetic fields capsules I ordered on 27/04/17.
    One of the capsule containing Wealth Attraction and Subconscious Limit Dissolving, I have it around me almost 24/7.
    While the other one with Efficiency, Stop Procrastination, and Cognitive Enhancer is for active time (I couldn’t sleep well somehow by having it on my side somehow).

The first 30 seconds I held them on my hands, I felt a sudden pain on my right chest and neck. It lasted for about 5 minutes, perhaps it’s because I’m quite sensitive to energy.
    I couldn’t sleep well by having the Efficiency field, not sure why, but maybe it pushes me to work on things as it contains Stop Procrastination field as well.
    There’s a funny thing when I gave it a test by touching the capsule to one of my colleague who’s sensitive to energy himself, he suspected the capsule to be a spike because it hurt his back.
    When I showed him it’s a capsule with a smooth surface, he wondered why because the pain persisted for a while.

Overall, the team from Sapien Med is very cooperative and is very helpful to get a further advise on choosing which field fits better with our need.
    And I must say the fields themselves are working.
    Some difference I notice are my way of thinking that is steadily become more solution oriented and the drive to give my best in things I work on, it even helped me to manifest the money I need to get my endeavor going and having right people around along the way.
    There’s more than I can distinct I suppose if I can observe closer.
    I’m satisfied with what I received, and will continue wearing them.

One question though, since the magnetic capsule is not that small and is quite unusual from the way it look to have it around as an accessory, what if in say an airport security check they require me to open the capsule, will it affect the field?
    Thanks,

Profile photo of Samuel G
    Samuel G
    Keymaster

It would not affect the field. The fields are embedded in the capsules themselves. The repelling of the magnets boost the fields energy and also have the positive benefits of repelling negative energy/emf and generating more energy. So when airport security takes off the capsule, the fields are just drawing from zero point energy in those moments but when they put the capsules back together, its energy is boosted by the repelling magnetic energy again.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.