Home Forums Sapien Medicine Progress Logs My Servitor

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of AngelsTrumpet AngelsTrumpet 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of AngelsTrumpet
    AngelsTrumpet
    • Participant

Lucid Dreaming

Hello everyone!
    A little over a week ago, I purchased a servitor. I am starting out small in its tasks.
    The other day, we went over lucid dreams. I spoke verbally to it, reading it parts of things I searched on the web about it, played a few of my past (short) lucid dreams in my thoughts and recalled how I felt during them. (Usually I feel eerie and too-aware in lucid dreams)
    The night of that same day, I requested servitor to help me lucid dream when I slept.
    Before this, when I would have lucid dreams, I don’t have much control, things happen that I can’t stop or change, the theme changes a few times on its own, and they would be short because the more I became aware, the less happening there was, everything goes dark, and I wake up soon after.
    The night I gave my request, the length of the dream was about the same but something felt different. Couldn’t put a finger on it though.
    Yesterday, we went over lucid dreams again and I requested another last night. And boy did I get it.
    I think maybe it was too much too soon because I woke up sooo tired, heavy and felt unrested, or it may have just been the dream itself.
    The content of the dream was very strange, not very pleasant, and the kind I would normally want to wake myself up from but I don’t know why I didn’t. I guess maybe I was curious? I think my emotional description of how I feel during these dreams may have played into the content, but I won’t go into detail about the dream. It was also much longer than usual, too, which was unexpected. And even more unexpected, the theme was the same the whole time.
    The theme and figures in it were consistent and took a course of its own, but little things that I never have control over.. I suddenly had control over. There were two moments in particular that I felt like something would happen and I didn’t want it to, and it didn’t happen. Haha, I actually stood there for both moments visualizing what I hoped wouldn’t happen, thinking “Will this happen? I hope not. Yep it’s gonna happen. Wait…it’s not happening..huh”.
    Every single time in a lucid dream, when I look or even glance at something and randomly get a thought of what I don’t want to happen, it happens. This time, that didn’t apply because I had more control. I even tried out of curiosity to will one of the things to happen and it didn’t, I think because I really didn’t want it to.
    I communicated my satisfaction of the task to my servitor and am going to work more with it. Maybe I can fly properly in my dreams again. I haven’t been able to do that very well for a while anymore.
    Thank you for taking the time to read!

~Angel

Profile photo of Voodoo man
    Voodoo man
    • Participant

great seems like fun. did buy all the extra abilities?

Profile photo of Jobzzet
    Jobzzet
    • Participant

Nice review.
    I only have servitors from dragon golem and energetic addendum est book and only use it to draw sigil all the time lol.
    Hope to hear more of your experiences.

AngelsTrumpet
    • Participant

I did not buy all of the extra abilities Voo, just the draw/call things to me is the extra one I got 🙂

~Angel

AngelsTrumpet
    • Participant

Ahhhh Jobzzet, you’ve reminded me to check something when you said sigils lol thank you haha.

Something else happened that I noticed today and I’m certain my servitor has everything to do with it but I must wait a few days for the final outcome of what happens before I make a post about it ^_^

~Angel

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.