Home Forums Announcements Introductions New Memeber

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jim P Jim P 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Jim P
    Jim P
    • Participant

Hello,

My name is Jim. I am new.

I have greatly benefited from the Banish Frequency audio. Thank you so much.

Dabbled with the money and increase wealth and that seems to have shifted a few things.

Looking to doing more and reporting great results.

Cheers,
    Jim

Profile photo of Samuel G
    Samuel G
    Keymaster

Welcome Jim! You are very welcome and I look forward to hearing more results from you in the future. Stay tuned… we plan on releasing free stuff exclusively to the forum!

Profile photo of Jim P
    Jim P
    • Participant

That is fantastic news!
    Thank you Samuel.
    Cheers,
    Jim

Profile photo of Andrew T
    Andrew T
    • Participant

hi all,

My name is Andrew. I have been working with binaural beats for a long time using Holosync by Centerpointe. Recently I discovered the universe of binuaral beats (and others) which has exploded on YouTube while I wasn’t looking. Wow, what an incredible variety of offerings! Currently I am in the process of finding what works best for me. My main aims are for excellent health, wealth, longevity, and psychic ability. I look forward to sharing experiences here.

Best,
    Andrew

Profile photo of Jim P
    Jim P
    • Participant

Welcome Andrew!!!

Yes, I am finding these audios are very helpful. In fact, these have helped over so many other forms of help out there.

Cheers,
    Jim

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.